I am an expert in the domain of ICT including: Strategy and Planning, Project/Program Management and Delivery, IT Service Management, Agile, Lean and SDLC, E-Commerce and Large Scale Applications. I am also an expert in IT/Business relationship management, requirements management and SLA development and negotiation.
I have more than 12 years of solid experience managing and delivering IT solutions and Services representing both the client or vendor side in multi-cultural, cross-functional, multi-disciplined environments across the region including UAE, Saudi and Jordan.
I managed projects, programs and deliveries of different nature including: integration, SaaS, Web Applications, outsourcing, multi-vendors, private and public, Infrastructure, hosting, off-shoring, virtualization, handover and training.
Throughout years of experience, I have demonstrated strong capability in tailoring well-known standards and methodologies including ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, COBIT, Scrum and Kanban together to support business agility to increase benefit realization, minimize risks and optimize resources utilization.
I also have a solid experience in developing IT/business relations, negotiation and compiling contracts and and SLAs, Measurements, KPIs and Continual Improvement Framework.
I have acquired this knowledge and experience while working in regional and international organizations including:
- MBC Group: The Largest Media network in MENA.
- Bayt.com – The largest Job Site in MENA.
- Education Testing Services (ETS): the largest Educational Services organization in USA.
Throughout my years of experience, I have been responsible of:
- Prioritize projects, operational activities and executions in alignment with organization business strategy and monitor execution and progress.
- Ensuring that all projects are carried completed to quality, cost, and timeline parameters through providing budget analysis, resource planning, and coordination of activities between clients and company personnel.
- Leading strategic projects, making key design and delivery decisions and seen as leader of the team.
- Capturing, assessing, managing and communicating risks.
- Managing requirements, negotiating and developing SLAs, and Reporting of IT SLA’s and analyze results.
- Contributing to the technical design and solution and making key technical decision regarding design, performance, scalability and delivery and leading the solution implementation at a detailed level.
- Planning, coordinating, and directing all operational activities including managing, leading, and hiring of staff, as well as, developing the skills of the team to ensure efficient and effective work performance to deliver services and solutions.
- Managing the P & L for the assigned contracts, achieving or exceeding the approved revenues and profit margins.
- Identifying changes in business priorities to identify opportunities for extension or additional services and pursue these through the appropriate channels.
- Ensuring timely responses are given to all Customer Requests for Service or Request for Change [RFCs] and that orders are delivered to meet the customer’s expectations.
- Ensuring that change management processes deliver the quality of service required. Where necessary taking corrective actions to improve the coordination between customers, suppliers, business and technical teams.
- Defining KPIs for projects, services and system delivery and performance and ensuring that Customer Service Reports are provided and regular service reviews take place with all Customers to review the quality of services delivered and to seek customer feedback.
- Optimizing the costs of Service delivery by minimizing secondary activities that add no value to the customer or organization and identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Establishing good relations with customer’s senior management, consultants and vendors and,initiate and attend formal and informal meetings with such parties, when appropriate.
Please feel free to contact me anytime