Ala’ is a pioneer in the domain of IT/Business Alignment, IT Program/Project Management, IT Service Management and Agile.
Ala’ has a solid experience in IT business alignment, Developing and implementing IT strategies, IT Service Management, IT Governance and IT project and Program Management.
For over 13 years, Ala’ has been applying worldwide-known best practices in Program/Project Management, IT Service Management and Agile in managing complex, multi-location, multi-cultural and cross functional IT Programs and projects, as well as, IT Transition and Operations in international companies including: MBC Group – The Largest Media network in MENA -, Bayt.com – The largest Job Site in MENA and Educational Testing Services (ETS)
Through his years of experience, he was responsible of :
1. Managing and developing Large-scale , enterprise– level applications and systems.
2. Managing IT programs, projects and operation.
3. Establishing and leading IT departments.
4. Defining strategies, preparing and managing annual budgets in terms of CAPEX and OPEX.
5. Applying international IT standards, best practices, methodologies and frameworks including: PRINCE2,ITIL and SCRUM.
6. Defining hierarchical structure, roles, responsibilities, processes and activities within the IT organization.
7. Leading strategic technical decisions and technical design activities.
Ala ITIL V3 Expert, PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP and Toastmasters Competent Communicator.
I am approved Trainer by APMG to deliver courses in the following subjects:
With my training accreditation from APMG, I am approved to train:
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Service Strategy (Life cycle Module)
- ITIL Service Design (Life cycle Module)
- ITIL Service Transition (Life cycle Module)
- ITIL Service Operation (Life cycle Module)
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement (Life cycle Module)
- ITIL Managing Across Life cycle
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
In addition, I give training in the following fields:
- IT for Non IT Managers
- Agile and SCRUM
Why to have training with me?
- Delegates exam pass rate exceeds industry pass rate by 10% (95% while the global pass rate is 84%)
- Clients list includes Astra, Unrwa, Eastnet, Sultunate of Oman Army and more
- Associate trainer with the best ITIL and PRINCE2 training providers including ILX and Quint
- Training and delivered with great passion and enriched with real life examples and situations
- Training material is:
- based on the official foundation training syllabus published by the APMG
- developed by me with due diligence to cover all types of learning profiles
- rich with graphics, illustrations and videos
- enriched with examples extracted from real life implementations and related challenges
- covers all aspects of preparations for the foundation exam, including daily quizzes and end-of-module quizzes
View what people say about my training.
List of delegates who passed the designated exams after having a training session with me.
Training History and Blog
Blog entries related to training events, Material and Activities
Register for any of my online courses on and get a 40% discount. All you have to do is to click on the link below each introduction video. Enjoy
ITIL Foundation 2011 in Arabic