Ala’ is a pioneer in the domain IT project management, Agile, DevOps and ITSM.
I am an associate trainer with Sysygal, New Horizon- Qatar, Global Knowledge and Training Byte Suze.
For over 16 years, Ala’ has been applying worldwide-known best practices in Program/Project Management, IT Service Management, DevOps, Scrum nad Agile in managing complex, multi-location, multi-cultural and cross functional IT Programs and projects, as well as, IT Transition and Operations in international companies including: MBC Group – The Largest Media network in MENA -, Bayt.com – The largest Job Site in MENA and Educational Testing Services (ETS)
Ala is ITIL V3 Expert, PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP and Toastmasters Competent Communicator.
I am approved Trainer by APMG to deliver courses in the following subjects:
With my training accreditation from APMG, I am approved to train:
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Service Strategy (Life cycle Module)
- ITIL Service Design (Life cycle Module)
- ITIL Service Transition (Life cycle Module)
- ITIL Service Operation (Life cycle Module)
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement (Life cycle Module)
- ITIL Managing Across Life cycle
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Agile and Scrum
Why to have training with me?
- Delegates exam pass rate exceeds industry pass rate by 10% (95% while the global pass rate is 84%)
- Clients list includes Astra, Unrwa, Eastnet, Sultunate of Oman Army and more
- Training and delivered with great passion and enriched with real life examples and situations
- Training material is:
- based on the official foundation training syllabus published by the APMG
- developed by me with due diligence to cover all types of learning profiles
- rich with graphics, illustrations and videos
- enriched with examples extracted from real life implementations and related challenges
- covers all aspects of preparations for the foundation exam, including daily quizzes and end-of-module quizzes
View what people say about my training.
List of delegates who passed the designated exams after having a training session with me.
Training History and Blog
Blog entries related to training events, Material and Activities
Register for any of my online courses on and get a 40% discount. All you have to do is to click on the link below each introduction video. Enjoy
ITIL Foundation 2011 in Arabic